Friday, January 25, 2013

Ok, so when you author a blog, you get to see your traffic on this cool page!  I am so excited to see all the page views!!! 

I looked at one picture and I heard the theme song to Jaws!



DO YOU SEE THE SHARK FIN?!?!?!

DUN NUH DUN NUH!

IT'S GUN GIT YOOOOOUUU!!!!!!!!






No, seriously!  It has friends!  Look at all of those fins!



IT'S THE SHARK MAFIA!!!


















Seriously, thanks for reading this ridiculousness!  I know that you could be reading better blogs by people like Allie at #hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com, but you have taken a break from her archives to read me!  And I appreciate that!  I promise not to post lame stuff again....

Ok, so, I promise to TRY not to post lame stuff again!

You know there was a song in a Musical once.... 

The Mean Girl in my head says, I need to shut up... I think I'll listen to her tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment